1 cup soy mylk
1 cup vegetable stock
1 tbsp brown rice flour (or cornflour)
¼ cup nutritional yeast
Salt & pepper to taste
2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
4 large potatoes, sliced into thin rounds (or 6 small)
2 large zucchini, sliced into thin rounds
1 Large Broccoli, cut in florets
4 handfuls baby spinach
2 cups frozen peas
1. Preheat oven to 200oC
2. Mix together the soy mylk, vegetable stock, brown rice flour and nutritional yeast in a bowl. Add garlic and salt and pepper, stir well, then set aside.
3. In a casserole dish, place a layer of potato, then a layer of zucchini on top of the potato, then another layer of potato. Finish with a layer of zucchini.
4. Pour the stock and mylk mixture over the top of the potatoes and zucchini layers, then sprinkle with nutritional yeast. Cover the casserole dish with foil and place in the oven for 40 minutes.
5. Remove the foil and return to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
6. Steam the broccoli and peas. Place the spinach in a bowl and top with the steamed broccoli and peas.
7. Remove the bake from the oven and serve with the steamed vegetables.